วันศุกร์ที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2562

Pai, Chiang Mai, Thailand, rainy season

       The trip that I would like to introduce you is that the city of Pai during the rainy season (1 Jul - 30 Sep) will be the period that is not the High Season. I think it's okay. Allowing us to see another view of this place. The atmosphere is very good. Anyway, I want you to try following me.



Let's start I booked. My flight on Saturday - back, Sunday for 2 days. (I have a little time. But want to go .. 55+) Fortunately, the flight of Lion in Chiang Mai is around 8 o'clock. On the machine I can sleep and take a nap. I arrived in Chiang Mai about 10 o'clock


        When I arrived at Chiang Mai Airport, I went to the bathroom. Then went to find a rental car for travel I think driving yourself is the most convenient journey. I have booked a rental car of SIXT during the promotion. Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6 ALTIS (2008) The price of 799 baht per day is ok. It's suitable for traveling up the hill as well.


 Drive to "Pai", using the Chiang Mai - Mae Rim route (Tor. 107) to Mae Taeng intersection. Will come to the village before going up the hill, I recommend to stop by the rice shop at the side of the road for lunch before lunch
      

        On the way I drive up the hill There is rain. And very heavy too Suitable for a rainy season. Must be very careful when driving Sometimes there may be landslides or trees falling off the road.


        Finally, I arrived "Pai". I spent 4 hours traveling (including Khao Khao Soi). At this time, around 16:00, I headed to the hotel. I have booked the hotel with Agoda before, because I use the discount, which really doesn't have to be booked. Accommodation has a lot. Arrive and then choose to find the right one for us. 

If interested in the same hotel as me. You can click to reserve the picture below.
>> location<<

I got downstairs.


       The hotel I booked The front view is quite good. There is a swimming pool in front of the room.


        The hotel I stayed There is a rental car for spinning. I chose the car that I think is the best. After collecting the items that have been completed Took a chance to ride the bike to see the city during the 5 o'clock evening.


Even though it was a rainy season. But the weather is not hot Just one hour. I can spin almost all over the city.


         When the sun goes down. The weather started to cool down. I took the bicycle to return to the hotel. Bathe up and get tired. Then came out to walk the walking street in Pai. This is one of the highlights of this visit. I started walking from the entrance. Found the favorite thing "Durian"


When it started to darken, people started to walk around the walking street.


There are many shops. Almost like the High Season



This poster shop is the first store to have it. From the movie "Ruk Jang", probably 10 years ago



There is a post box for sending postcards not far from the store. Completed writing can be used to drop the mailbox.



    The walk started to be hungry. Looking at the left, looking at the right, looking for that item I chose to buy a barbeque for 20 baht per walk.



Walking distance to find Kebab shop. I ordered chicken kebab to look delicious.



Really delicious


When walking all over I went back to the hotel. But on the way back, I met an accident in front of the hotel. Here, accidents occur very often. Therefore, walking or driving must be very careful.


       I took the goods I bought from the walking street to collect the room. Then I went to find a liquor store, listening to music and watching football.


I drank until midnight. It was time to go back to the hotel to sleep.

---------** End of Day 1**----------

----------------------------

        I woke up. I walked to find breakfast, eating as a famous restaurant in the old town of Pai. Restaurant name "Nong Beer". Eat rice and pork Satay.  It's delicious.



When I checked out successfully. The first place I went was "Phra That Mae Yen Temple", just 2 km from the hotel. But had to drive up the hill. Therefore it takes about 10 minutes to travel.


Above is a view point. Can see Pai town on the top view throughout the city.



There is an old temple. Can go to make merit. There are monks at all times.


***************

 The next place is "Tha Pai Hot Springs". I drive about 7 km. (takes about 10 minutes)


When he had to park the car in the parking lot. Then had to walk on the way.


The two sides are sparse, cool and shady.



Far away. 555+


I finally walked up. There is a sign to study the knowledge. If carrying eggs can be boiled.


"Pong Nam Ron" will be like this.


There are places for tourists to bathe in mineral water. The temperature ranges from almost hot to warm. As you like.


***************

The next place is "Tha Pai Historical Bridge". Drive straight to meet the 1095, then turn right.


This bridge was built during World War II. The Japanese army wanted to build a bridge over the Pai River to go to Myanmar. Currently not used Therefore becoming a tourist attraction for people to learn history.


(Top) the classic of the bridge (bottom) Pai River, I take pictures from on the bridge.


***************

The next place is "Kong Lan or Pai Canyon". Drive from the bridge for 2 km.


        The word "Lan" comes from the native language, meaning the route of the narrow and small lizard. Which is a naturally occurring tourist attraction due to the erosion of wind and rain Until it became a small line on the ridge Amid the complex mountains And beautiful views.


The corridor is narrow and the side is quite high and steep cliff. Be careful when walking and taking pictures.


  The way up. From the parking lot, you have to walk up to it. But the pathway is comfortable.


***************

The next place is "Coffee In Love". Find delicious coffee to drink.
Coffee shop located on the hilltop "Can indulge in the beautiful scenery amid the romance"



In the past, this place is very popular, is a meeting point or a check in point for tourists.



When coming to the coffee shop I have to order coffee, drink coffee, delicious caramel.


***************

The next place is "Namhu Temple". Worshiping the three brothers king.


       Behind the church, there is a pagoda which is believed to be the stupa that enshrined the Buddha statue of Princess Suphannaya. Sister of King Naresuan And King Ekaratot.


***************

The next place is "Santichon Village". Walk to see Chinese village views. Buy tea and souvenirs.



There are swings to play with. Really playable. During my visit, there was no suitable person.



Walking a lot. I started to get hungry. When he came to Yunnan Chinese village The thing that is indispensable is the "mantou pork leg". I came alone but ordered a large set.


***************

      I came for just 2 days. I had to hurry back to 3 pm. Must take the car to return to Chiang Mai airport. And have to take the plane at 4pm. So I have limited time. So I stopped to collect the last place on the way back to Chiang Mai, "Huai Nam Dang National Park", which is a national park with complete forest and natural conditions. On a steep mountain complex Is an upstream forest with beautiful scenery. If losing money to enter the Tha Pai Hot Springs, then do not waste again. Is the same park area. The road to the office is quite narrow. Be careful with driving. But the view is very nice.


10 minutes drive to the parking lot And the park office. Who would like to stay overnight here? Can book a tent or a house at the office area. From the walk-in office, it will be a viewpoint. If this is the High Season, here are a lot of people.




Officers are preparing to plant winter plants. To bloom immediately during the upcoming high season Now, it looks really cool.


When you are fully immersed in nature. Then drive back to Chiang Mai And boarded the plane back to Bangkok with full power Ready to fight every obstacle next. 555+


****** Finish the journey ******

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น