วันศุกร์ที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2562

prologue

I am one person who likes traveling alone. Either about going to work or traveling. When still studying in a Bachelor's degree, there is a chance to go to many places. In the subjects that have to leave the field or when volunteering camp. Most of which I will be in the preparation preparation team. Makes me quite familiar with travel. When graduating I had the opportunity to travel to explore the area covering almost the whole country. But this is work So there is not much time to travel. After graduating with a master's degree, I started to travel for real travel. With both going with friends and going alone. but I like to go alone, rather than traveling in groups.

Actually, traveling alone has many charms. Living alone. Those places are fully absorbed. It is important to meet "new friends". Friendship is rare. Makes us not bored, not monotonous Meet new experiences in unexpected ways. I would like to suggest that readers try to open your hearts. Try to travel alone, see once. And you will experience like me.

Welcome to get into >> Happy To Travel Alone in THAILAND and ASIA

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น